We run classes at multiple times throughout the day at all our locations!
At RFX the daily functional fitness class forms the basis of our training program!
Each class consists of 2-3 parts
- A comprehensive warm-up which often includes mobility and skill development.
- A strength training component using barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, bodyweight and many other variations of equipment to achieve the desired effect for the day.
- A conditioning component done in varying time frames. We have a massive variation of equipment and styles of training that we draw from to create fun but seriously effective workouts.
Although we have a set plan of what we are trying to acheive each training cycle, we have great variation in what we do to ensure your training stays fun and exciting!
What to expect
- Increased strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Better mobility and flexibility
- Improved coordination and balance
- Help, support and guidance from our coaches
- A supportive community
- Fun, challenging and rewarding training
You can check out our class timetables here!